Outlook 2016 - Foundations (EN)
Von Sonic Performance
Email has become one of the most widely used methods of communication, whether for personal or business communications. Some spend up to 60% of their day on email. Master the tool to save time wherever you can!
In this course, you will use Outlook to send, receive, and manage email messages, manage your contact information, schedule appointments and meetings, create tasks and notes for yourself, and customize the Outlook interface to suit your working style.
This course is the first in a series of two Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 courses. It will provide you with the basic skills you need to start using Outlook 2016 to manage your email communications, contact information, calendar events, tasks, and notes.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Outlook 2016.
To ensure your success in this course you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows.
In this course, you will use Outlook to manage your email communications, including composing, reading, and responding to emails; schedule appointments and meetings; manage contact information; schedule tasks and create notes; customize message response options; and organize your mail.
- Navigate Outlook 2016 to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book, and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.