Access 2016 - Beginner (EN)
Von Sonic Performance
A relational database application such as Microsoft Office Access 2016 can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone), or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In this course, you will use Access 2016 to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data. Using Access is a wise decision when you have to manage a lot of data. Maybe you already tried and found out that especially the first steps can be complicated. In this basic course you will learn how you to create databases, to understand relationships between databases and how to establish them. These first steps will enable you to perform queries on a database and create reports.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites.
In this course, you will create and manage an Access 2016 database.
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.