Outlook 2016 - Advanced (EN)
Von Sonic Performance
In this advanced course, you'll customize command sets, configure mail accounts, set global options, perform advanced searches, apply filters to intercept mail and control spam, create rules to automate many management tasks, work with calendars and contacts, manage tasks, protect data with archiving and data files, as well as share and delegate access to your workspaces.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows. Additionally, it will benefit you to have basic Outlook skills.
In this course, you will use Outlook’s advanced features to customize and manage your email communications, including using advanced features to organize emails; managing calendar settings and options; managing contact information; scheduling tasks; and managing Outlook backups and data file settings.
- Modifying Messages and Setting Global Options
- Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages
- Managing Your Mailbox
- Automating Message Management
- Working with Calendar Settings
- Managing Contacts
- Managing Activities by Using Tasks
- Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Managing Outlook Data Files