By Edu Pristine
Descriptive Statistics for the Professional Risk Manager-II Exam*
This course gives an elaborate preparation for the module Descriptive Statistics in the PRM-II Exam.
The curriculum comprises the following exam relevant topics:
- Summarization of Data by Moments
- Measures of Central Tendency - Mean, Mode, Median
Dispersion, Data With More than One Variable - Bivariate Data, Volatility, Questions
If you are looking for a lucrative finance career in Risk Consultancy Firms, Banks, Insurance companies, Asset Management, Hedge funds, Investment banks etc., then PRM (Professional Risk Manager) is the right catch for you. PRM is a professional designation awarded by the PRMIA to Professional Risk Managers (PRM) who passes their four online exams.
A PRM Charter can improve job opportunities, professional reputation & pay. Types of Businesses that hire PRMs include: Risk Consultancy Firms, Banks, Insurance Companies, Asset Management, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks etc.
About PRM Exam
- PRM is recognized world-wide and is an International certification in Risk Management conducted by PRMIA, UK
- Offered in over 140 countries at nearly 4,000 testing centers making PRM a true International benchmark
- Endorsed by leading businesses and universities
- Computer based Online exam conducted in four modules
* Course is excluded from discounts and vouchers can not be redeemed.