What are the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation and Practitioner certifications?
The PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation and Practitioner certifications represent two significant milestones in your career as a project manager. Foundation provides a comprehensive introduction to the globally recognized PRINCE2® project management methodology, while the Practitioner course deepens your knowledge and enables you to put the methodology into practice. With these certifications, you demonstrate to potential employers your ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively, making you a valuable asset to any team.
Who should get PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner certification?
The PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation and Practitioner certifications are suitable for those just starting out in their careers as well as established project managers who want to develop further.
This course is state-approved and accredited by the Central Office for Distance Learning (Staatliche Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht – ZFU) under the accreditation number 7361120.
The course will be available soon.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl Logo™ is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used with the permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The following course content awaits you
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation: A structured approach to the effective planning, execution, and control of projects with a focus on clear project organization, management of risks and changes, and continuous monitoring of project progress
- PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner: Project management methods in practice (e.g., procedures for product creation and checklists, as well as the use of processes for project planning, control, and completion)
- Time management principles: Improving stress management, formulating smart goals, and setting priorities
- Basics of successful communication: Understanding the methods of conducting conversation, as well as learning sovereignty and assertiveness skills
- Leadership and personnel responsibility: Induction, delegation, leadership styles, conflict management, and and understanding your role as both a manager and a personnel developer
- Microsoft Office Excel 2019 and 365: Basic spreadsheet functions, calculations, formatting, multi-sheet editing, charting, and more
You will achieve these learning objectives
- Understand and apply PRINCE2® in the project environment, including roles and responsibilities and knowledge of the various management products
- Understand the relationships and interactions between PRINCE2® elements, analyzing and adapting a project environment using PRINCE2® guidelines
- Identify key concepts in stress management to achieve techniques for effective prioritization and flexible task-planning
- Formulate precise arguments and concerns to resolve difficult discussions
- Develop leadership skills and abilities to effectively lead and motivate teams, resolve conflicts, and promote a positive work atmosphere
- Explain and work with functions in Excel, including data calculations, visual representations, and pivot tables