Brilliant Customer Service (EN)
By Tony Hunt
Our course, “Brilliant Customer Service”, is aimed at providing you and your people with the opportunity to enhance your people skills in a way that will truly differentiate you from the competition.
We explore different models of high quality customer service, strategies to improve your skillsets and tactics that your customer service representatives (CSRs) can easily acquire and implement immediately.
Furthermore, it will teach you how to use any complaints you receive in a totally professional manner, enabling you to use these complaints as way of attracting "ambassadors" for your levels of service.
We introduce you to the benefits of customer relationship management (CRM), and we show how it can become the vehicle that drives up your standards of service.
The course is designed for the following groups of people:
- Those who need to make strategic decisions about how their customer service levels need to be adjusted
- Those in the front line of customer service
- Customer service relationship managers
- Everyone at whatever level in the organization who is involved in relationship development and client acquisition
The most important elements of the course include:
- Face-to-face contact with your customers
- The most effective use of telephone, email and CRM in the communication process
- How to deal with difficult or angry customers
- Liberating your front line people so that they can truly enjoy the customer experience by taking responsibility for its succes