Introduction Follow-up Stage
About the Lecture
The lecture Introduction Follow-up Stage by Simone Hoferer is from the course Risk Management in International Projects. It contains the following chapters:
- Review position with illustration
- Project close up
- The magic triangle
Included Quiz Questions
- With the end of the warranty period
- With the final invoice
- When all defects are corrected.
- When the final invoice is paid.
- Due to time pressure and stress and in order to keep the deadline, the focus lied on the important aspects and the rest needs to be done now.
- You may compare it with a bow wave of a ship: the higher the speed (time pressure) and the waves (emotions), the higher the bow wave (things to be done after handover/ opening).
- If you do a proper time management there should not be much to do after the handover.
- Everything after the handover is additional and therefore a new order.
- Offer, planning/ engineering, production/ sourcing, transport/ logistics, installation/ launch, delivery & handover and warranty
- Demolition, planning/ engineering, production/ sourcing, transport/ logistics, installation/ launch, delivery & handover and warranty
- Offer, planning/ engineering, proposal/ sourcing, taxi/ logistics, installation/ launch, delivery & handover and warranty
- Offer, planning/ engineering, production/ sourcing, transport/ logistics, instruction/ launch, delivery & handover and warranty
- To get the project or product approval and to prepare the final invoice
- To conduct an overall project analysis and ensure that experience and knowledge are recorded
- Prepare final project report.
- Sort the documents and move on to the next project.
- Time frame
- Cost frame
- Quality frame
- Local interests
- Quantity frame
4,0 of 5 stars
1 customer review without text
1 user review without text
Excerpts from the accompanying material
... 3 part 3: after project completion lessons learned, prospects, ...
... & moderator; interior and furniture designer ...
... professional for professionals several years of experience in: Project management, supervisor and quoting; realisation ...
... to inspire you to check into exciting and fascinating topics and to give you ...
... objective of this training: To increase awareness of yet unkowns ...
... successfully apply the risk management process in this project stage ...