Microsoft Excel 2010 - Advanced
By eduCBA Global Online Training Experts
Learn Pivot Tables, Dynamic Graphs and Advanced Excel Formulas
This advanced online course on Microsoft Excel 2010 is ideal for those already having a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2010 basics and seeking to enhance their Excel 2010 knowledge. It goes deeper into the features and functions of the powerful excel spreadsheet. By the conclusion of this software tutorial, you will have mastered the advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel 2010. Working files are included to allow you to follow along with the author.
The course starts with an explanation to show the differences between excel 2007 and excel 2010.
It continues explaining the following useful functions and advanced features:
- Paste Special, IF and OR, countif etc.
- Data functions: CHOOSE Function, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, OFFSET, FORECAST etc.
- WHATIF ANALYSIS: One- & Two dimensional Data Tables, Solver, Goals Seek
- Arrays, functions for working with text
- Pivot tables
- Auditing and trouble shooting formulas
- Form controls
- Important excel tools
- Advanced charts
All functions are explained using detailed examples. The objective of this online course is to make you awesome in Advanced Excel 2010.