Lecturio is a leading international learning platform for medical video education, serving students as well as universities and medical institutions. Founded in Germany’s historic publishing center of Leipzig in 2008, it has advanced to become a major player in the e-learning sector. Our international team is made up of people with very diverse backgrounds, but one common goal: to simplify and optimize online medical education and enable all individuals to reach their full potential. It is our mission to make high-quality education available to as many people as possible, and spread specialized knowledge around the world.
To ensure this mission, we are looking for a...
Chief Product Officer (m/f/d)
- Product Strategy – You join the Lecturio product team and work alongside our CTO to translate the strategy into a product experience that drives business success. You work within a dynamic environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban.
- Stakeholder Management – You will communicate the product roadmap and the steps taken by the product team to the board-level and oversee all relevant stakeholders.
- Interface Management – You will build up and maintain strong collaboration with the CTO to verify that the product team is resourced appropriately. You provide transparency through regular updates to fulfill our short and long-term goals.
- Leader of Leaders – You are responsible to recruit in cooperation with the HR-Team, lead and develop our product team while maintaining a high-performing culture. Besides that you enable your department to thrive and grow personally and professionally, creating an environment of appreciation.
- Relevant working experience – More than 7 years of experience working in a product role with 5 years of leading a product team. Besides that you understand technical concepts within the web services sector.
- Customer Centricity – You define the ideal alignment of our product and primarily ensure that it can optimally address and solve the needs of our customers.
- Growth and Scale Mindset – Help us level-up our product by having relevant skills in developing and hiring product talent. Besides that you bring very good experience in monitoring and analyzing business KPIs.
- Leadership Expertise – You have gained experience in leading and hiring product teams and are able to inspire and motivate your team of project owners, UX/UI designers and developers.
- Analytical/Data Mindset – Data is not just important, it is a most crucial pillar of our business strategies. You therefore have a strong data mindset.
- Strategic Thinking – Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once. You will need patience to work with multiple competing stakeholders and a high degree of independence, proactivity and an enthusiasm for delivering results.
- Comprehensive Skill Set – You have strong analytical and numerical skills as well as the ability to prioritize in a goal-oriented way and communicate well, in both German and English.
What you can expect
You will be joining us at a very exciting stage, to build and lead a fast-growing product team. As the CPO of Lecturio, you will focus on the product strategy and personnel of the product team. You help set standards and work with our management team to ensure that processes, training, and quality of our product and services reflect these standards. You will represent our product team as well as lead and define the company's product strategy.
- An international, dynamic, and creative team with an inspiring vision
- Flat hierarchies; a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere
- Professional development opportunities
- To be part of a fast-growing company with ambitious goals of providing meaningful solutions by making education more available and effective
- Founded: July 2008
- Headquarter: Leipzig, Germany
- International locations: USA, Bulgaria
- 100+ employees worldwide
- Advanced all-in-one study platform